Sunday, December 12, 2010

Its beginning to look a lot like CHRISTMAS!!

Well it has been far too long since i have last blogged. Life has been rather busy but it is finally slowing down. I am getting ready to head home for the Holidays here in the next week or so but i wanted to show off my lovely decorations here before i leave. My sweet parents came to visit me the weekend of Halloween and we decided to go ahead and decorate while they were here to help. I don't know what i would do without the help of my Mom, when it comes to decorating, especially for Christmas, she knows what she is doing! I think it turned out great! I have been dreaming of the day that i would finally be able to decorate my own place and it has finally happened. i can honestly say it is better than i could have imagined! Well without further ado here is my first Christmas! Enjoy!
My Beautiful wreath that my Mom made me!

My living room tree! I love it!

its all done in bronze and gold 

My Christmas table scape, i found this little reindeer and i fell in love with it!

The handmade nativity set that my Mom passed down to me. Brings back so many memories of Christmas at Home. 


Fun Christmas mugs in the Kitchen.

Willow tree nativity in the entry hall. Thanks Leslie! I love it!


My guest room tree. All decorate in Black, White, Silver, and hints of Red.
i dont know if you can see it but underneath the tree is a precious white reindeer. My dad found it for me and he is absolutely precious standing looking up at the tree!!! So Cute!!
More Decorations in Guest Room


Notice the "roaring fire"? Yep its a DVD and i LOVE it!

This is my favorite spot in the house because and i can see both trees and enjoy my "fire" ;) 
Merry Christmas May God Bless You and Keep You During This Holiday!

1 comment:

  1. It is stunning...I love it! Can't wait to see you soon.

    ReplyDelete