Tuesday, August 3, 2010

On My Own....


As many of you know i have just recently moved to NW Arkansas, this is new experience for me. I have never been on my own before. I went away to College but i was in a dorm full of girls and home nearly every weekend. Now i have my own place in a area where i don't know hardly anyone. To say it has been a difficult journey would be an understatement but i know that this is where God wants me to be and with that being said i cant help but be excited about what this next chapter in my life has to hold. I just moved into the cutest apartment, thanks to A LOT of help from my awesome family and friends, and i couldn't be happier with it! Its exactly what i have been dreaming about for about four years now. Take a look...
My front door with the Beautiful wreath that my mom made for me! I absolutely love it!
Entry way 
Guest Bathroom
Guest room/Office 
My Kitchen!!
I love how everything is so open. You can see right into the dining room!
This is my favorite room!
My living room! These pictures look weird because the lamp gave off a yellow glow. the main wall behind the couch is actually a beautiful green color now. 
Living room again
The door on the left leads out to my porch, i was so excited to get it all set up and it looks so cute!
I also have some awesome string lights and a cute red grill (not pictured)
Finally this is my bedroom! (inviting huh les?)
I couldn't be happier with how it turned out!
Master Bath
I'm so blessed to be in this wonderful apartment, its such a great place to begin this new journey!

This blog is going to be an interesting undertaking, i don't know what i want it to be or look like yet but i want to share my journey with those that i love and thought that this would be a good way to do just that. Both of my siblings have blogs and i'm not even gonna try to compete with them, their blogs are awesome and creative you should check them out! To keep up with Graham, Leslie and their BEAUTIFUL girls go here and for whats going on in the life of my Awesome big brother Corey check this out! 

No comments:

Post a Comment