Thursday, September 16, 2010

Hostess Continued...

As i said in the previous post i am so lucky to have such WONDERFUL family and friends that have come to visit me nearly every single weekend since i moved up to NWA! It has def. helped make the transition much easier. 
Rachel, Mariah, and Jessica came up from Fort Smith to spend their last summer weekend before their senior year at my house doing some back to school shopping and relaxing! These girls are a blast. I have had the opportunity to get to know them the past few years as my brother Graham has been on staff at Fellowship Fort Smith. I went with them on a World Changers trip to Memphis year before last and then to Nashville with them this past July. They are awesome girls and we had a great time hanging out, as usual. 


The following weekend two of my best friends from high school came to visit! Katie, Jessica, and I have been close friends for years and i always look forward to getting together and catching up with them. Again, i dropped the ball and didn't take and pictures of us but i do have one of my gift from Katie. Katie is a very talented artist and she made me this incredible piece for a housewarming gift. 
These pictures just cant do it justice!
My last weekend guest was my best friend from college Brenna! Once again we didn't take the time to take any pictures during her stay but we did have a great time hanging out and catching up. 
Although it is nice to have some down time i cant thank my friends and family enough for being there for me during this adjustment period. I love you all very very much!

No comments:

Post a Comment